Goods and Service Tax , GST Website is Live Finally- www.gst.gov.in
Tax systems in India is very complex and there are several types of taxes imposed to commodities, import and export businesses, value added taxes, service tax etc . etc. and etc.
Due to these complex tax systems, India’s Global Business Index Ranking was improved to just one position as compared to last year according to the World Bank business Reforms Unit.
To solve all of this Problem, Indian Government is working hard to implement new ways to implement and collect taxes imposed on various sale and purchase of items and commodities including services sector.
This new System of Collecting Taxes is GST, termed as Goods and Services Tax and just yesterday, Indian Government made its official website Live at www.gst.gov.in
Looks like, Indian Government is ready to gear up the Tax collection and is ready for its reformation. But, Are you Ready for it ?
Get Ready for GST, Goods and Services Tax
Existing Taxpayers of VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise
- Enroll yourself for smooth transition to GST
- Your provisional ID will come from your tax officer
- Update profile information and upload documents
- Enrolment is being taken up in a staggered manner
Already enrolled? Click Existing User Login
To know more about GST and How GST Will Work, get in touch directly with the Indian Government Helpline Number or you can also email them at the given address below :
- Help Desk Number:
- Write To Us:
Visit the GST Official Website Live : www.gst.gov.in
This GST Website is made by GSTN (Goods and Services Tax Network) – http://gstn.org headed by chairmen Navin Kumar.
Related Articles :
- How to Get Digital Driving Licence and RC in Digilocker
- How to Register for DigiLocker India with Mobile Number
- How to Upload Documents/Certificates in DigiLocker
- Best Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts (.pdf) to Increase Productivity