If you always visit the same website or web page when you whenever you start your computer then you can place that web page in the startup folder so that it opens automatically when you start windows. This process is very simple and you can apply it in merely 5-10 minutes.
What is Startup Folder?
If you add programs in this folder, such programs start automatically whenever you start the windows or you can say that the particular program will be opened first every time by default on starting the computer. This can be more clear with the following steps:
Create a shortcut of the program you want to add in the startup folder.
- How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows and Mac & Speed up your PC
- Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcut Keys
Open the run dialog box and type “shell: startup” in the box and click “OK”.
In the window right-click on the empty space and click paste from the pop-up menu.
The shortcut is placed in the startup folder.
In this way, you can add programs in the startup folder and after that whenever you will start your windows Google chrome will be opened automatically.
If you don’t know how to create a shortcut if the program is not available on the desktop then consider the following procedure:
- On the empty folder, right-click then “new” then “create shortcut”.
2. Enter the URL of the file or program for which you want to create the shortcut, as shown in the below screenshot.
3. Click next and then “OK”. That’s it the shortcut for your file will be created.
Also, have a look:
- 7 Best Ways to Share Files Between Android, iOS, Mac and Windows
- How To Open Unknown(Missing) File Extensions in Windows
For any queries or suggestions, please leave a comment!!