Do you like FontsLake.com for your fonts need. They have a wonderful library of more than 15,000 handpicked fonts ready to download for personal and commercial use.
Every Graphic Designer , Webmaster, Blog owner and Organizations always looking for new and creative fonts that suits their typography styles and make their Logo, Website, Advertisement Banners, Hoardings etc. look attractive.
Choosing the right font is so necessary that it can make or break your Brand. The larger organizations takes utmost care in choosing the Right Fonts because they know the role of Typeface to close more Sales and design attractive layouts that just simply catches eyes.
Recommended Reading : Five Principles for Choosing the Appropriate Typefaces
How to Find Good Fonts Portal ?
I personally know a lot of portals like fonts.com, urbanfonts.com, dafont.com, 1001freefonts, fontsquirrel.com etc but I liked fontslake.com the most. Because they have much better layout, free fonts collection nicely sorted by categories, direct downloads, custom preview options and much more.
Also, there is an added advantage is with other fonts portal, they always randomize and rotate the fonts all over the website so once a font gone and you don’t remember the name, it goes like forever. Because they show random fonts even on the Font Category Pages.
Recommended Reading : How to Turn Your Handwriting Into A Font and Use it on PC
With Fonts Lake, there is no such problems as they never change the order of fonts in which they have been entered, so you always get the latest and fresh index of fonts on the top of old fonts and you can find and download any font simply by their huge categories base.
Canva – an online Graphic Design company that revolutionizes, how Designers design the simple graphics quick and easier has also published a nice article about – Understanding Font Categories, Typefaces and Difference. Then, there is also a huge library of Google Fonts, freely available to download.
So, let’s get deep into the downloading process from FontsLake.
How to Download Free Fonts from FontsLake
- Go to FontsLake.com HomePage and Visit their official website – Click here. You will see something like this as shown below. There you can look and browse fonts from more than 50+ categories organized according to different keywords and languages.
2. Just go to any category and there you will go to the respective category page. For sake of this tutorial, I am going to Calligraphy Fonts Category. There you will see a page look like this.
3. Now you will see two simple options to choose from – Font Details & Download Button.
With the Font Details button, you will see the individual Font details , its license usage, character map, designer name, name of the official website etc and details like these. While with the Download Button, its simple one click download to Download the individual font file.
4. You can also add a font to your Download Queue with this button and later, you can choose all your queued fonts altogether at once. This way, its the best part to be able to first focus on choosing and selecting fonts and download them all in one go.
Hope you liked this simple tutorial. You can also give a read to our another interesting article :
- You can also download the huge library of 10k Fonts Collection for some bucks and Buy 10,000 Fonts database from the Webliska Shop. Just look for the Fonts Database Collection Product, add it to cart and you are good to go.
- FontAwesome is another good library of Fonts as Icon Sets which you can include in any website just by calling their StyleSheet File like you call and include a .css file.
- You can buy Premium fonts on Fonts.com
- Want to design your own fonts – Try FontStruct, which is a free service to create and design your own font online.
- Want to detect any font inside the Image or logo you liked, you can use the FontSpring’s Matcherator for free here to detect any font and use it for your Project.