Easily Sign Up for DigiLocker by just verifying your Mobile Number and keep all your documents/certificates available on cloud all linked to your Indian Aadhar Card.
Know More about Digital Locker India.
After all, you are now very well aware of DigiLocker. Now let’s continue to know on How to Register for Digilocker with our Mobile Number?
First Steps First:
1. Navigate to the official website of DigiLocker India.
2. Search out for the Sign Up button on the top right corner of the website.
3. There on the page you’ll have to just insert your mobile number and click on continue.
4. After continuing you’ll get an OTP(one-time password) and just Enter the OTP in the field and click verify.
5. After that, you’ll have to just Set up your desired username and a very strong password in the desired fields and click Sign Up.
Note: Password must be between 8-30 characters with one number and one special character and must contain special characters like (#, !, @, *, $).
6. After that you will be redirected to page of successful registration and there you will be asked to link your Aadhaar Card to get the best results from Digilocker.
There are two options available to link your Aadhaar by using your Fingerprint or by entering OTP of the number that is registered with Aadhaar Card.
If you don’t want to link the card on the same time or you don’t have the Aadhar Card then you can just navigate further by just clicking ‘continue here‘ button a bit below.
Note: Later or Sooner you will have to link your Aadhaar Card Number then only you will get benefits from the DigiLocker.
7. Now after all that you’ll be redirected to your Dashboard with the message of “Account successfully created”.
These were the mandatory steps that must have to be followed to get yourself registered in the DigiLocker service offered by Government of India.
Now if you want to verify your email with DigiLocker and also want to Link your Aadhaar Card in the DigiLocker then you have the option itself in the Dashboard.
You can also check out all your ‘Issued Documents‘, ‘Uploaded Documents‘, ‘Shared Documents‘ and all your Activity from the left hand side Navigation.
This is how you can bring up all your documents online on cloud and use them wherever required instantly also join the Digital India Campaign.