Ever used GPS Locator Devices that can help you find anything using the GPS coordinates if you have a GPS Tracking Device Installed on it. In the past, the GPS Tracking devices were installed in cars to prevent identity theft, but if we see now, the world around us is constantly changing and evolving and with things like Internet of Things (IoT) is trending, we are now seeing more and smarter devices like Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, Oculus Rift and wide variety of drones and other VR Apps. But today, we are talking about the GPS Devices that are rocking the market.
Consider the example of a very small yet powerful GPS Tracking Device that you can attach to any of your devices and set it to forget about remembering things manually. Meet Ping.
Ping is an impressive device, the smallest device as a GPS locator. It is the world’s smallest, longest range, longest battery life global (GPS) locator for kids, bikes, drones, luggage or anything important that moves.
Features of Ping:
- One-touch Checkin
Also you can locate your pet and other valuable things with the help of this device.
Ping Vs Other Tracking Devices
How does it work?
- Tap on what you want to find.
- Now let the tech find the ping.
- Now you can instantly see where it is.
How to setup Ping?
- Charge once in every three months.
- Connect to anything with Ping’s attachments.
- Now sync it with iOS/ Android app.
- You can now locate Ping anywhere.
- User Manual
- Charging Code
- Ping application
- Clip Attachment
- 1-year free service
Super Smart Technology in Small Package
- Rechargeable custom LiPO battery
- HSPA/GSM module for global coverage
- Embedded cellular 3G module
- Low energy Bluetooth chipset
- GPS+GLONASS module
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Insert tactile button for check-in & SOS
- LED activity indicator rings
- Hard rubber top for enhanced durability
- Hard Plastic bottom housing
|BATTERY||3oo mAh custom lithium ion|
|MATERIALS||PMM Silicone & Elastomer Materials|
|CONNECTIONS||iOS & Android|
To Know more about the Ping GPS – Visit the official website here – http://pinggps.com/
For any queries or suggestions, please leave a comment!!