Google search and its products are constantly evolving and technology is upgrading day by day but not all changes are well accepted and approved by the community.
So, if for some reason, you don’t want to see the Google’s sponsored push content by recommending on what you would like to read, then go on and follow the steps below and disable the Article Suggestion Feature from your Chrome.
Must Look: – “Best Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts 2017(Updated List)“
- Open the URL one by one from the bellies:
First open this link in your chrome tab manually, or you can also scan this QR Code below and it will take you directly to this URL hyperlink in your Chrome Browser on your Android.
2. Now once you are able to open this link in Chrome, you will see a big settings page on your chrome browser.
Just focus on the highlighted part and choose from “Default” to “Disabled”
3. Now go to this link manually in your chrome browser or scan the QR Code to reach to the Chrome Flags Settings Page and it will take you to the settings menu.
4. This will show you again a menu with big settings where the Google’s experimental features from Chrome may change, break and may harm your application. But if you follow as we say, then nothing goes wrong. Just look at the screenshot below and you will see something like this.
5. Change Default Settings to Disable and say goodbye to Google Article Suggestions and Sponsored Content forever.
Recommended Reading: – “Work Offline in Google Chrome“
Even if you want to try and test the new features from Chrome, then simply go to the same hyperlinks in your browser and change settings to default and it will reset all your options to the factory settings.
There are plenty of features in Google chrome that must need to identify the users, you can read the manual here. The article has been updated with adding some sort of new exciting features and function. Hope you liked the tutorial and it saved your time. Don’t forget to share this wonderful post with your friends and family.