Previously, I have written about the best PDF Tools to Manage all types of pdf documents and today, I will tell you how to remove password from any type of PDF files.
If you operate a large number of pdf files and facing problems in handling their passwords as every document is assigned with different passwords then you can remove these passwords so that you can access these pdf files anytime without facing any grievances.
For example, all credit card or banking statements has a password protected pdf files and every time we need to enter the password to access that file and take a print. But if you have more than one bank account and several credit cards like I do have, then it is very hard to remember all the passwords for these pdf documents.
There are various options available to us if we want to remove passwords from pdf files, some of them are defined as follows:
Removing Passwords of Pdf files Using Google Chrome!!
Drag the pdf file into your Google Chrome browser which is password protected, then open that file in your chrome browser.
Now save that file in your device by simply clicking the file menu of your browser.
You can change its destination by clicking on the “change” button and then select the “save as” button and then save the file.
Now the file is saved on your computer without any password and if you want to open it in chrome then it will not ask you for the password anymore.
Removing passwords from Pdf files using Softwares
Although, google chrome is a great way to remove pdf passwords but using software to remove passwords from pdf files is a guaranteed and easiest way to remove passwords from pdf. But most of such software are not free. One of the free software is BeCyPDFMetaEdit to remove passwords from pdf files.
- Launch this software on your desktop.
- After installing it will ask you the location of the Pdf file.
- Before opening the file, change the mode to “complete rewrite“.
- In the security tab change the “security system” into “no encryption“.
- Now save the file and the file will not ask for passwords anymore.
To visit BeCyPDFMetaEdit click here. That’s it with this simple way you are done removing the password from your pdf file.
- 10 Best Remote Desktop Connection Softwares Windows
- Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcut Keys (New List)
- Create Your Own QR Code Generator
- Recording Computer Audio With Audacity
- How to Add Watermark to Images/Photos
For any queries or suggestions, please leave a comment!!