Do you forget to follow up on emails because it’s becoming impossible to remember each and every message thread that hits your inbox every day? Are you looking for a simple solution which will let you set up email reminders in your Gmail account?
Well, there is a very effective online service which lets users set up email reminders using email itself.
Followupthen is One of the coolest websites that has one clear and simple purpose that it helps you to setup email reminders for any specific time when you want to follow up that particular email. Followupthen is simplest to use and has a very easy format to schedule email reminders.
What Is The Use Of Setting Email Reminders?
By setting up email reminders, you can get timely notifications of important tasks directly in your email inbox. This can include a variety of options e.g reminding yourself to follow up an earlier conversation, reminding another person to reply to a message within a deadline, sending a scheduled email to someone and so on.
Check this out: How to Validate Email Addresses before Sending a Campaign
How to Use FollowupThen.com to Set Up Email Reminders?
To start using Followup Then, just compose an email and include [any time]@followupthen.com in the “Cc”, “Bcc” or “To” fields of your email. Each is a bit different:
- BCC – You will receive a follow-up regarding the email, but we won’t bug the original recipient.
- TO – Send an email to your future self.
- CC – Schedule a reminder for you and the recipient.
Example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
How does it work?
- “This email is sitting in my inbox, but I don’t need it for 2 weeks!” (Forward it to 2 firstname.lastname@example.org, then archive the message).
- “I have to have a response to this email!” (Forward it to 3 email@example.com, or bcc 3 firstname.lastname@example.org on the original message).
- “I need to call someone while I’m in the car.” (Email email@example.com with the phone number in the subject line).
- Sales Person: “Hi Customer, I understand there’s not a need now. I’ll follow up in a few months.” (Bcc: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Works on Any Platform Because Followup Then is email-based, it works on any platform from anywhere. A reminder is always just an email away.
FollowupThen is not a completely free tool, but it’s a freemium tool that has a limit of 50 followups/month with their free plan. The good part is that it’s very cheap and effective with their Personal plan, which costs only $2/month and you can use it up to 250 follow-ups. The complete pricing information is given here on this page.
There is also a 30-day free trial to test any plan so you first test Followupthen System, become completely addictive and then ready to distribute all your burden to this little but very useful web application.
Do let us know, how have you used this website after knowing about it. Share with us in comments and do it because you are awesome.