Twitter requires you to specify a different e-mail address for each account. However, you can easily detour this requirement by some simple steps.
Ever wondered, if you could manage and operate multiple Twitter Accounts just like Google’s Gmail, where you can access multiple email accounts without signing out the current one. That’s a cool feature because it saves a lot of time and users can enjoy reading emails from a different account.
Check this Out:
- How to Block Adult Sites on Chrome, Firefox & Internet Explorer
- How to Remove Youtube Logo From YouTube Videos
Personally, I use 3-4 email accounts for separating my Office Work, Personal Work, and my own startup Accounts, but this feature is long waiting in Social Media Accounts like Twitter, Whatsapp, and facebook. So, let’s get started to see, how to add and operate several twitter accounts on different operating systems and platforms like iOS, Android, and Web.
We can easily operate multiple twitter accounts using one e-mail.
ADDING ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTS TO TWITTER APP!!
TO ADD ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT FOR IOS
- From the Me tab, tap the accounts icon
- Tap More options.
- From here you can Create a new account or Add an existing account.
- Once you’ve added your additional account, you can toggle between accounts by tapping the accounts icon.
TO ADD ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTS FOR ANDROID
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have.
- Tap on the downward-facing arrow in the header.
- From here you can Create a new account or Add existing account.
- Once you’ve added your additional account, you can toggle between accounts by tapping the downward-facing arrow in the header.
ADDING ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT VIA WEB
- You can only be logged into one Twitter account at a time, in the same browser, if you’re accessing Twitter via the web.
- If you’d like to be logged in to multiple accounts at the same time, you can do so by using different browsers.
- You can use Tweetdeck to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
BUT YOU CANNOT COMBINE ONE OR MORE TWITTER ACCOUNTS INTO ONE!! If you like this article, please share it on facebook, twitter and google+ and you can also leave a comment to let us know how do you feel about it today.