Are you the one who is searching for operating multiple computers using one mouse and keyboards without spending a dollar? We have already written about several hacks and tricks by which you can use and operate multiple PC or Laptop Devices using only one piece of mouse and keyboard. Here below are previously written articles:
- Control/Operate Two Computers using one Mouse & Keyboard
- kvm switches – A hardware-based Approach to handling Multiple Computers
- Synergy – A free alternative to ShareMouse
Today, I found one more alternate to it. Its called the ShareMouse, as the name suggests its applications.
Then you might all know about the excellent and outstanding tool named as “ShareMouse” which is free for the personal use. You can access this from here, which will let you help to control the mouse and keyboard for the different computers, Whether its Mac, Windows or Linux, you can easily access all of them with this tool.
Recommended Reading: – 10 Apps To Download Latest Movies on Android
So, First let’s find out what really the heck is ShareMouse…!!
What is ShareMouse?
It’s very simple to use, you just move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control. If the mouse reaches the border of any monitor, it magically jumps to the other computer and you can control that remote Mac or Windows PC.
- [How to] Use Google Authenticator Without Mobile Phones
- How to Operate Multiple Twitter Accounts on Android, iOS & Web
Salient Features of ShareMouse
This application and tool have tremendous features which make this unique and skillful. So let’s have a roll to the features of Keyboard-and-Mouse-Sharing. : roll
1.ShareMouse helps you to drag & drop files between multiple computers.
2. ShareMouse is free for non-power users.
3. With the help of this tool & software, you could easily copy and paste the files and documents. With a single click, key press.
4. Sync the clipboard across all network connected computers.
5. ShareMouse allows you to control a Mac from a PC, and It also works the other way round and you can control a PC from a Mac.
6. Progress bar and speedometer for larger files transmissions.
7. ShareMouse offers you keyboard sharing with multiple computers.
8. ShareMouse freeware is free for non-power users, You can access this free for the personal use. To choose the premium plan you need to spend US$49.95 for pro and US$19.95 for the standard.
10. Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
11. It Support for Multimedia keys (Play/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind/Volume).
- How to Install Amazon Underground on your Android Phone
- How to Work Offline in Google Chrome – No Internet Needed
How to Install ShareMouse?
- You only have to Launch ShareMouse on all computers
- Move the mouse from one monitor to another monitor.
- You are done, now control the mouse and keyboard.
If you want to know more about this application or interested to use this one then must click here and enjoy it.
You can try ShareMouse with all features for a few minutes in demo mode to make a purchase decision.
At last, this is the magnificent tool to handle the multiple computers using one mouse and keyboard, Must share your experience about this tool in the comment section.
Let’s see how much ShareMouse has positive users. Also, If you know any of the substitutes then must let us know via the comments.