In some cases, YouTube videos are blocked by the uploader either on copyright ground or simply that video is regional and the creator doesn’t want others to show or watch the video content. Since YouTube uses your IP address to determine your location, a proxy can be used to disguise your location which will make it appear that you are connecting from the country that specific proxy is located. In this article, I will guide with some tips which you can use to watch these blocked Youtube videos that are not available in your country by using proxy sites.
TIP #1 Using VPN
The VPN (Virtual Private Network) offers many servers to choose and are much more secure than the free proxy. It is one of the easiest methods to fix this error, For using the VPN service you just have to follow the given steps:
Let’s assume that you are using PD proxy VPN.
- First, you need to download the PD proxy and then get a premium account of PD proxy.
- After that select, any server which you want and click on Connect button. (Select server according to the country in which that video is available.)
- Once you are connected to the server you can now visit the video page and you will be able to see the video.
TIP #2 Unlock YouTube Videos with this Simple Trick
To unlock the YouTube videos you can also follow this simple trick given below
- First, you need to open the video that is blocked.
- Now in the URL of this YouTube Video, you need to do some modifications.
- You have to replace” /watch?v” with “/v/“.
- After changing the URL Tap the Enter button and wait for the page to reload.
- In this way, the YouTube video will be unlocked and you can watch it easily without any error.
TIP #3 If the video is not unblocked, just download Dirpy
- Open any youtube video downloader that you prefer. For example Dirpy
- Simply enter the URL of the video that you want to download.
- After pasting the URL, click on Dirpy.
- Now click on Record video.
Now you can enjoy watching the video.
Also, check out:
- How to Download Pictures and Videos from Instagram for Free
- How to Remove Youtube Logo From YouTube Videos
TIP #4 Using Proxies like Zenmate
Zenamte is a free proxy website that you can use to unblock and watch any youtube video that is blocked in your country. Just switch the country and watch the video.
Zenmate is also available as Chrome and Firefox Extension and is free to download. If the above methods didn’t work you can simply use other proxies, they are available in any browser (such as Firefox). This method is quite easy to implement and you can watch such videos for free.
TIP #5 Using HOLA Extension
This is an extension which you can add to your browser (chrome or firefox) which will help you to change your IP location for free and you will be able to watch the blocked videos. For using this extension follow the steps below
- First, you need to get this extension on your browser, to add this extension click here.
- Now open the URL of the YouTube Video that is not available in your country.
- On the bookmarks bar click on the Hola extension and then you will see different countries extension there.
4. Now select the United States from the options and you will be able to watch the video.
This is all for this article, I hope these tips helps you to Watch the Blocked YouTube videos which are not available in your Country. If you like this article then share it on social media and if you want to ask any query related to this article or want to give any suggestion then comment below in the comment section.