What is Vodafone Flex? Vodafone Flex is a new service by Vodafone India to simply combine all their services with just one type of recharge called Flex. As the official site claims,
“Vodafone Flex is a revolutionary new way to use Calls, Internet, SMS and Roaming seamlessly with just one recharge“.
Recommended Post:- “Send Very Large Files Online for FREE“
Flex is a common balance or Wallet for your recharge needs, whether it is Voice Calls, Internet Data Packs or SMS Packs. What Vodafone offers with its new Concept Flex is that they want to make the refill packs easier, flexible and convenient to its existing customers base.
Ever since the Launch of Reliance Jio, there is a price war between the Telcos in India, and everyone is gearing up to bring new affordable and competing Plans. Jio has no doubt changed and revolutionize the Indian Telecom Industry and the way it was supposed to work in the past. Every company is launching new plans and schemes to retain the new customers because of Mukesh Ambani’s Biggest Tech Startup which aims to capture 100m users soon.
Must Check:- “How to Get a Free Jio Plan for 12 Months”
Introducing Vodafone Flex
How to Use Flex by Vodafone India
1 Flex Defines:
- 1-minute Local/STD Calls-Vodafone to Vodafone
- 1 MB 4G/3G/2G Internet
- 1 SMS
- 1-minute call on roaming incoming
2 Flex Defines:
- 1-minute Local/STD Calls – Vodafone to
Vodafone Flex Recharge Plans?
|Flex Plans||Price (INR)||FLEX||Validity|
|Flex 325||123/-||325||28 Days|
|Flex 700||198/-||700||28 Days|
|Flex 1200||298/-||1200||28 Days|
|Flex 1750||396/-||1750||28 Days|
The pricing strategy of Vodafone looks nice when we talk about the number of services we can avail with just one type of common recharge (Flex) and use all the services like Calls, Data, SMS at the same time.
Please Note: Before start using Vodafone Flex, the company recommends using all your previous balance and data or SMS Packs before moving to Flex Plans. Apart from that, the Vodafone customers will also need to maintain core balance for Call Centre Calling (199), ISD Calls, International Roaming, International SMS, VAS Subscriptions, and Downloads.
Must Read:- “Register for DigiLocker India with Mobile Number“
How to Buy and Start Using Vodafone Flex?
To use the Flex Plans, you just simply need to follow the procedure given below.
- Go to this link and choose your City/State/Region on the Top of the Page.
- This will take you to the Appropriate Vodafone Flex Pricing Page for your Location.
- Now Scroll down to the bottom of Page to Click on Buy Now button to shop it from the Vodafone Store Online.
- Click on Buy now Button again on the next page and it will Ask for your Mobile Number.
- This step will re-direct you to their Payment Gateway and you can Simply purchase it by your online Net banking Account, Credit or Debit cards, complete the payment and start using the Vodafone Flex.
- Once you make Payment, your account will be recharged with Flex Balance and you can use it for Voice Calls, Data, and SMS.
Last Updated on 23rd Jan, 2017
That’s it, this is how you use the Vodafone flex. Enjoy the service of Vodafone and share this post with your friends and family. Don’t forget to share your views in the comment section.