Write For Us
We welcome all the Authors on our Blog at Tuluzz.com to Write and Publish great articles that can share insights, opinions, and content which is very well written and well researched. If you have Cool Tech tips, tricks, concepts, artwork, cool tools to do something, awesome apps and insights you want to share with the web design, development, and the tech community, then we would like to invite you to write for us. We’re also looking for inspirational, cool things, share-worthy and viral materials to publish as well on our blog.
Tuluzz.com accepts submissions in the following categories:
- Design and/or Development
- Social Media
- Website Conversions
- Search Engine Optimization (Only Advanced and in-depth articles on this category.)
- Android and iOS Tutorials and Resources
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Ubuntu Tutorials, Tools and Softwares
How to get published on Tuluzz.com (A cheatsheet)
All submissions will need to go through an internal review, and here are some of the things that will help us determine which posts we will eventually publish.
What gets approved
If you want to write for us:
- Proper Citations and link back to credible sources/resources.
- Give relatable examples that help readers visualize the message you are trying to deliver to them.
- Know the target audience for your post and write with them in mind.
- Include images that complement the content of your post (only where possible)
Sounds easy, doesn’t it? But hold on to your keyboard, we have to reject a lot of posts because of a variety of reasons and to prevent yours from being part of that statistic, find out why.
What gets rejected
The submissions we had to say no to:
- Cover topics that are irrelevant to what we usually publish, e.g. loans, credit card schemes, network marketing MLM schemes, how to hire a lawyer, essay writing assignments, biographies, science fiction stories, a science journal, entertainment stuff, nudity and illegal drugs or supplements related stuff, copied content from ebooks and books etc.
- Are too short or too long to be published. The ideal length is 500 to 3000 Words.
- Are not written in English or are written in a form of English that the general population cannot seem to understand. Please ensure that you have proofread your post before submitting it.
- Contain elements that are against our publishing policy.
- Are found to be plagiarized, copied or article spinner type articles.We respect the work of writers who make their trade through writing and reserve the right to not publish a compromised post.
- Are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service or app affiliated with the writer.
- Are not submissions at all. Please do not email us regarding how to get published on Tuluzz.com as we have already given all the hints and resources.
We reserve the right and final decision to reject a submission if the post is found to have problems that make it unsuitable for publication.
Remember to run a format check
- Submit posts in plain text, HTML or DOC format.
- Use a Catchy and unique Title.
- Use Copyright Free Images or Free Stock Images.
- Please ensure that image files are named in lowercase, and hyphenated (instead of underscored or with spaces) like this: your-image.jpg.
- The images should be of high quality and maximum resolution.
- Do supply us with your author’s bio, which will appear with your published post. An author’s picture is not necessary for guest posts.
Before you submit, know that due to the number of posts we receive, we may not be able to reply to every submission. It is safe to assume that if we do not reply to you within two weeks, your submission will not be published.
Now, are you ready to submit?